Sunday, December 2, 2012

Busy in the Kitchen!


Yes!  I've been busy in the kitchen! sitting at the kitchen table creating more gouache drawings.  In between I've gotten a ton of laundry done, a little cooking, cleaning and addressed many other obligations.  It's so possible to continue exercising the skills in many different ways. 

"Demure Damsels"
5"x 8"
Gouache
$15
SOLD


"Swinging Ponytails"
5" x 8"
Gouache
$15
SOLD


"Dance Trance"
5" x 8"
Gouache
$15
SOLD



"Pink in Stride"
5" x 8"
Gouache
$15
SOLD


"Viva la Bell Bottoms"
5" x 8"
Gouache
$15
SOLD



"Joy Dance"
5" x 8"
Gouache
$15
SOLD

2 comments:

  1. I would love "Joy Dance" and "Demure Damsels" if they are available! (I don't remember having my user name as "SoulSista" but that's what popped up! - jeanie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggi, you have probably already thought of this, but these would be great for licensing- for use on purses or fabric, or what ever. I love them!

    ReplyDelete