Sunday, April 13, 2014

I'm here!

I am so excited that summer is almost here and that means planting season is right around the corner! My sweet peas are showing blooms!  The strawberries are growing plump and taking over the garden!  I love it.  I will see bees at the bird bath.  I will plant a few more trees.  I'd love to have an olive orchard.  (Orchard or Grove?)  And some goats and, and, and some cows and, and, and some ducks and, and, and some .  .  .
Just not enough  hours to the day.  
This work was painted from life in my last years flower garden. This will be in the Roger's Garden Show down in Corona del Mar, CA.  This show will host 5 women and a body of work in a beautiful home and garden setting.  I hope you can come by.  The dates are
May 10 - July 13, 2014
Roger's Gardens
2301 San Joaquin Hills Rd.
Corona del Mar, CA 92625
(949) 721-2100 ext. 379


No comments:

Post a Comment