Friday, May 31, 2013

On a roll, making a living.

Am still spending time going back and forth from our home and the hotel in Pacific Grove.  Am taking my oils this time.  Maybe to try some paintings of the darling houses and gardens that make up this beautiful community.  The downtown is charming.  Monterey is a hop skip.  In the meantime I have a blast doing my drawings.  It keeps me going, keeps me stimulated.  And my mother once said to me, 
"Peggi, there are more people with $20 than there are with $200. Follow your heart." And with the market being flooded with "mechanical ink on paper" I hope to fill a niche with affordable ORIGINAL art.  This is my hand mixing the paint and applying it in a way that feeds my soul.    

"Dance Moment"
Gouache
8" x 5 1/2"
$23
SOLD

"In the Zone"
Gouache
8" x 5 1/2"
$23
SOLD

"Dream Team"
Gouache
5 1/2" x 8"
$23
SOLD

"Chiffon Dream"
Gouache
8" x 5 1/2
$23
SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment