Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Got some more laundry done!

"Dancing in Purple and Green"
5" x 8"
Gouache
$20
SOLD


"Dancing in Orange and Blue"
5" x 8"
Gouache
$20
SOLD


"Dancing Dots"
5" x 8"
Gouache
$20
SOLD


"Go Go Boots"
5" x 8"
Gouache
$20
SOLD


"Pink Angel"
5" x 8"
Gouache
$20
SOLD

Original drawings in gouache on acid free paper.   OK, I raised the price a bit to cover shipping and shipping supplies.  My husband insisted!  I said I want everyone to be able to afford an original work.  Really, the frame will cost more than the art!  I suggest a pale colored or neutral mat with a simple thin frame of about the same value as the mat.  Looks striking and leaves the contrast for the figure.  Try not to have too much value contrast between the mat and frame.    











No comments:

Post a Comment