Thursday, January 17, 2013

Back to the drawing.


I just finished teaching a workshop out of my studio.  We have all been sick with colds and now on the tail end.  So I have a minute to offer some new gouache drawings.  Can I get as much living gesture with as little line as possible.  I keep working at it.  It leaves so much room for the viewer to participate.
I know I don't enjoy being told the "entire story" pictorially that is.  I do though love all the seedy details in those Vanity Fair Magazine articles. 

"Fearless"
Gouache
51/2" x 8"
$20
SOLD

Remember!  $20 includes shipping!

"Casual and Evening"
Gouache
5" x 8"
$20
SOLD



"The Models"
Gouache
51/2" x 8"
$20
SOLD



"Wild Things"
Gouache
5" x 8"
$20
SOLD



"Lavender Breeze"
Gouache
5" x 8"
$20
SOLD



"Blue Breeze"
Gouache
5" x 8"
$20
SOLD


"Iconic Shifts"
Gouache
5" x 8"
$20
SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment